Tote Batching & Unloading System
CSI's new automated ingredient batching system takes all the mess out of using totes.
The tote feeds into a reservoir; and, from there a pump draws the product and distributes it to one or more usepoints.
When the tote is empty, the in-line level switch sends a signal to a PLC (programmable logic controller) or local indicator. The operator can then replace the empty tote with a new one, while the system continues to operate with the product in the reservoir.
- Low profile, hygienic design
- Angled tote position for near complete drainage
- 2" food grade hose with tri-clamp end connections
- Sanitary inline level switch
- Stainless steel reservoir tank with vacuum breaker/air bleed
- Loading, unloading, or both
- 40-gallon reservoir tank for larger batch sizes
- Valves for multiple use points
- CIP-able with spray bar
- Can be used with drums
For more information call a CSI representative at 800.654.5635.