About CIP Skids
Integrating a clean-in-place (CIP) skid system with your process design is an important step that should not be overlooked. At CSI, we assist you in selecting the CIP skid that’s right for your process. With CIP 2.0 controls, you can reduce downtime by predicting preventative maintenance needs and identifying the lifespan of your components.
Make sure your next CIP system is ready for the regulatory changes implemented by the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) by leveraging the power of CIP 2.0's built in program that is both S88 and CFR 21 Part 11 compliant.
Once your CIP skid is fabricated, it is moved to our state-of-the-art factory acceptance test (FAT) area for testing. This allows our experts to observe the system, check out overall construction, and ensure everything meets your specifications before it is ever sent to your site.
- Pre-piped steam, air, and water
- All stainless steel construction
- Factory fluid testing capabilities
- 3-A, USDA, FDA, & PMO compliance
- Pre-wired and programmed control systems
- CGMP (current good manufacturing practices) compliance
- Extensive in-house inventory for quick response time
- Systems with one, two, three, or four tanks
- Systems capable of simultaneously cleaning single or multiple independent processes
- Plate-and-frame or shell-and-tube heat exchangers
- 3-A single seat or sanitary butterfly valves
- Automatic chemical dosing for one, two, or three different cleaning chemicals
- Available without controls or with termination panel only